Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I love eventing.

Badminton, Rolex, Area 3 championships. Three weekends in a row. Enough watching, I'm ready to show!

I'm busy, my life is hectic, there aren't enough minutes in an hour, hours in a day, days in a week or weeks in a month, but somehow, when I think about putting one of my ponies on the trailer and heading down the interstate with some of my best friends to go to a horse trial, I can't help but get a little shiver of excitement down my spine, the butterflies start to gather in my stomach and I just can't wait to get to wherever it is that I'm going.
B at MTPC last year. This will be our last novice before going training at Maydaze!

 If I ever lose that feeling, I think it'll be time to hang it up. But right now, I can't WAIT to get out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment