Friday, April 22, 2011

Willpower!

Today has definitely been a test of willpower. I've had the munchies all day. I haven't been tempted to nosh on anything specific, but I have been shoveling a lot of various fruits and veggies in my mouth in order to attempt to fulfill whatever it is I'm wanting so badly!

I've got one more full day left... I plan to cheat pretty profusely on Easter... but have NOT cheated all week. Go me!

I still FEEL good... wake up with lots of energy and don't crash at all during the day... I went to the store today and am doing some creative shopping and cooking. It's amazing what you can come up with to eat when all you have to chose from are VEGGIES and more VEGGIES!

I think I've actually lost a good bit of weight (for a week, anyway, I lost a pound or two the two weeks before, also- enough to push me into the next lower jean size.) and if I had to guess, I'd say my face looks a little slimmer and I've lost some in my belly and I really think my thighs are smaller! (I'm sure you're thrilled with the overshare, but this is what you get for tuning in, faithful readers!)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for you! I really am excited for you, Lauren. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new dressage saddle will be too BIG for you in no time!

    ReplyDelete