Friday, June 3, 2011

Who'd I miss?

Okay, I had several people yell at me for leaving them out of my cuteness overload post, so here are the auxiliary cuties in my life!!

TINYPONY! Oh... wait...

Okay, yeah, that's better. KATE WOOTEN! Kate and I met many moons ago because we both kept falling off of our horses at events. And then, the next year, we both had new horses. And we stayed on. And we went to horse shows. And occasionally, we even won ribbons! Now, Kate and her company, English Saddle Fit, is my title sponsor and one of my bestest buddies!

I can't believe I left my darling Jess out of the first post, but I haven't seen her in so long it's like she's abandoned me completely. Hopefully she'll be home soon (to be my boss) and I can continue torturing her and her sweet pony, Gracie. Gracie was another CL find (or Kijiji if you want to be technical, but who's counting) who has turned into a super special, very talented little gal. I call her my red Ferrari, she's so much fun to jump, and then she turns around and teaches Jess and is oh, so kind... but kind of annoying, all at the same time. Jess will, someday, do a BN and Grace can't wait!


Amy, Me and Anna
Anna and Smurf in action
Of course, Amy and I are fabulous, but Anna is fabulous-er. Anna not only owns Murphy (the OTHER Anna's current mount) but also introduced me to Amy and much of the eventing scene in Middle TN. One of my first friends when I moved to town, and now following in MY footsteps at my (and her) first real job at Southside Animal Hospital, Anna and I just seem to end up in the same place at the same time a lot. And I'm glad.


And then, there are these guys. They make my world go 'round. Literally. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I didn't complain about not being talked about but I was a little sad :) I will be home soon and you won't be able to forget about me because you will see me everyyyy single day!

    ReplyDelete